Did you know that palm mulch is perfect for rose beds? The acidity is just right in the fibrous mulch and it holds a good amount of water making it perfect for your rose beds. You can use other types of mulch but from our experience they are less effective than palm mulch. According to the Queensland Rose Society rose beds need to be kept well mulched. They recommend Lucerne hay, straw, grass clippings, old dry cow manure or wood chips. They make a point to mention that pine back should NOT be used… ever. They neglect to mention palm mulch. Maybe this is because palm mulch cannot be bought in stores or at a nursery – it has to be delivered fresh from your local aborist. Contact us today and organise a delivery of some palm mulch, it is a lot less expensive than you might think!
- Elyse Patten Photography Photographer, Photojournalist, Storyteller
- Inner West Tree Surgery Inner West Tree Surgery
- Palm Removal Remove palm trees in Sydney by Arborists
- Removing Trees Tree Removal and Tree Lopping in Sydney
- Tree Removal Tree Removal
- Tree Stump Removal Remove tree stumps and stump grinding in Sydney